J. Saunders Wiggins, CFP®, AIF®
“I take great pride in helping people achieve their goals. Each day, there is a new challenge: a new client goal, a new tax regulation, a new investment opportunity, and a new mountain to climb. I start each day excited about being a part of ACG.”
Sandy joined ACG in 1988. He oversees the ACG executive team. For more than 25 years, he has helped clients turn their financial goals into actionable wealth management strategies. Throughout his career, Sandy has gained in-depth experience helping owners of closely held businesses develop, implement and maximize their wealth management and tax strategies – while aligning their business financial life with their personal assets. He also brings a deep understanding of effective business-succession planning strategies and is dedicated to assisting clients with their families’ multigenerational wealth management.
As a team leader, Sandy focuses on ensuring that our clients have access to the best resources available and always receive strategic guidance tailored to their unique needs. Whether collaborating with a CPA or Attorney or helping clients to understand complexities in their financial lives, Sandy brings dedicated service every step of the way. Sandy is also an instructor for Continuing Professional Education courses for CPAs.
- Certified Financial PlannerSM (CFP®) certificant
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Graduate, Bachelor of Science in Finance from the Bryant School of Business and Economics at the University of North Carolina-Greensboro
- Attendee, Virginia Commonwealth University Center for Corporate Education at the School of Business
- Attendee, Center for Fiduciary Studies in association with the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School Of Business