Joseph A. Wiggins, Jr., AIF®
“I thoroughly enjoy helping people achieve their ambitions. It’s the reason I founded ACG and the reason I love what I do.”
Joe brings over 35 years of industry experience to the ACG team and founded the company in 1982 to help ensure individuals, families and management teams have the financial guidance, strategies and insight they need to achieve their financial goals. He has since served as a leading force orchestrating our firm’s growth into a multi-disciplined wealth management firm based in actuarial science.
Today, Joe is Chairman of the Board and his extensive experience and expertise serve as a dependable resource to our team members, while guiding the quality of service every ACG client receives. Additionally, he works alongside our team members to help implement clients’ wealth management plans with ongoing monitoring and proactive support. Joe is also an instructor for Continuing Professional Education courses for CPAs.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Associate Professional Member, American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Member, The American College of Chartered Life Underwriters
- Graduate, Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Southwestern Oklahoma University
- Attendee, Center for Fiduciary Studies in association with the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School Of Business