Marketing Coordinator (Richmond, Virginia)
As ACG Wealth Management grows, our internal and external marketing demands are growing too! Our marketing efforts need a leader who is a superstar, comfortable wearing multiple hats who can freely move between the roles of a digital marketer, a designer, a content creator, and a marketing strategist.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with experience in the corporate web marketing setting who has a mix of skills in content management, user experience design, graphic design, social media, video and SEO skills as well as a desire to keep abreast of innovative B2B marketing trends. The position requires flexibility in working across multiple projects concurrently, with an ability to shift priorities as needed.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
Strategy Development and Implementation – Work with company leadership to develop and implement a multi-channeled marketing strategy. Build on the existing activity with new and fresh approaches.
Content Creation – Will stay abreast of Investment, Financial and Retirement Plan trends, will meet internally with various departments/industry experts to best understand consumer content needs, and will produce content including brochures, e-books, blog articles, guides, sales sheets, and trade show materials.
Digital Marketing – Will work alongside team to produce and schedule all aspects of digital marketing campaigns within Hubspot/Salesforce and will collect and report analytics on these efforts.
Creative Brainstorming + Industry Research – Will work with team to help brainstorm campaign and content ideas and will serve as internal resource on social media and digital marketing best- practices, staying abreast of industry changes.
Social Media – Will help manage and track social media, helping with content creation, post scheduling, paid advertising, and overall strategy.
Design – Production of graphics both print and digital via Adobe Suite and landing pages + email design via Hubspot.
Video – In-house production of marketing and educational oriented videos.
Website Maintenance – Maintain, update, and find efficiencies with website including updating themes, fixing all functional issues, and maintaining and uploading new content to our blog.
Website Analytics – Understand, review, and communicate site analytics and specifics to identify and make improvements to boost SEO, lead conversions, enhance PPC and other inbound marketing efforts. Run Google AdWords campaign managing keywords, PPC efficiency, and reporting on progress.
Skills and Requirements
- BA or BS Degree
- 5 years of marketing experience
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience with Hubspot.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Proven proficiency with design programs in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Quick learner – ability to adapt to new software and situations, quickly get up to speed and delivering solutions.
- Self-starter with great initiative to find and solve problems before they arise and bring innovation to the marketing effort.
- Strong communication, organization, and time-management skills.
- Understand, embrace, and embody ACG’s Core Values:
- Bring your “A” game
- Subject matter experts
- Team oriented and client focused
- Relatable, empathic & trustworthy
- Stand on your head
- Committed to serving clients
- Health Insurance
- Long term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, sick and personal time
- Competitive Compensation based on level of experience
How to Apply
If interested, email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com