Retirement Plan Client Services Associate
As a boutique firm with deep capabilities, our reach is global and our passion for helping our clients achieve their goals is steadfast. At ACG, big picture thinking is all in the details – and our commitment to fostering this success starts with our employees.
ACG Advisory Services is the wealth management division of ACG. Our clients are business owners, individuals and endowments. For some clients, we assist with optimizing their 401(k) and Retirement Benefit Plans; for other clients, we provide direction for their investment portfolios in order to navigate an ever increasingly volatile market. Thus, client service is essential, and we pay close attention to this attribute.
The Retirement Plan Client Services Associate, under general supervision will be responsible for the following:
- Assist retirement plan Relationship Manager with scheduling meetings and preparing participant education materials for meetings.
- Respond to Plan Sponsor requests for new employee material and general questions.
- Work with a Conversion Analyst and prepare necessary onboarding paperwork, such as investment line-up, participant memo, Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA) notice, 404(a)5 notice and update Salesforce database with critical data.
- Manage investment fund exchanges for different recordkeeper platforms, includes communicating and tracking responses with plan sponsor, updating client specific material, database and vendor websites and order updated booklets for Plan Sponsor.
- Assist in the creation and distribution of annual required notices, such as 404(a)5 and QDIA.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Effective time management and attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- Excellent project management and logistical skills
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Previous experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience working with SalesForce or other CRM software
- General understanding of the qualified plan marketplace or a desire to learn about qualified retirement plans
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, sick and personal time
- Competitive Compensation based on level of experience
How to Apply
If interested, email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org