ACG provides 401k plan update to the Roanoke Chapter of the VSCPA
The Roanoke Chapter of the Virginia Society of CPAs invited ACG to share an update on current trends in the retirement plan market on October 19, 2015. The presentation focused on designing 401k plans to improve participant outcomes, using the IRS required restatement as an opportunity to evaluate if the plan matches a company’s culture, how to use the plan to decrease taxes for business owners, and regulatory trends such as the Department of Labor’s proposed fiduciary rule.
ACG regularly presents to CPA and other industry groups on topics such as:
- Understanding Fiduciary Responsibility
- Corporate Retirement Plan Update: Goals, Restatements, and Regulatory Trends
- Strategies & Considerations in Designing Qualified Plans
- Closely Held Business Succession Strategies
- Investment Markets Update
- Other select topics
For more info and to schedule a presentation, please contact Sandy Wiggins at 804-323-1886.
— Posted on October 20, 2015 at 8:15 am by Sandy Wiggins