ACG seeking 401(k) Administrator
Actuarial Consulting Services (ACG) provides plan design, consulting and administrative services for all types of qualified plans with an emphasis on the small to medium-sized employer market. We have built a successful practice by providing our clients with creative plan design and excellent client service. ACG is seeking a detail-oriented, high-energy and motivated 401(k) administrator with a professional demeanor and a solid defined contribution retirement plan background that can come in and hit the ground running.
- Coordination of new plan setup, implementation, and manage annual administration process.
- A-Z administration for 401(k), 401(k) Safe Harbor, Cross-Tested, 403(b), and ESOP/KSOP plans.
- Performing trust accounting and asset reconciliation
- Reading, analyzing and applying plan provisions in accordance with the client’s plan and trust documentation
- Providing audit support
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous plan administration experience
- Conversion experience
- Experience in Relius Administration and FT William document software
- Knowledge of ERISA, IRS and DOL rules regarding qualified plans
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Working knowledge of various recordkeeping platforms including Ascensus, Aspire, John Hancock, American Funds, T. Rowe Price, Newport
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Commitment to excellence in providing a positive client experience
- ASPPA designation is a plus but not required at time of application
- Health and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, sick time and personal time
- Competitive compensation based on level of experience
Please forward your résumé and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.