Wealth Management Associate
Investment Advisory Associate opportunity with ACG Advisory Services, the wealth management division of ACG. The position will cross multiple disciplines of the company including, sales and marketing, client services and investment management. Our clients are business owners, individuals, and endowments. For some clients, we assist with optimizing their retirement plans; for other clients, we provide direction for their investment portfolios. Client service is essential, and we pay close attention to this attribute.
- Work closely with the investment management team, assist with ongoing and ad-hoc projects and reporting
- Work with performance reporting software to ensure daily downloads are reconciled with client accounts
- Coordinate the management of client portfolios and related client service requests with members of the advisory team
- Assist team members and clients gather and organize financial data for analysis, includes working with MoneyGuidePro software
- Assist the team with Sales and Marketing related functions
- Cross train in various departmental procedures
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision in a rapidly changing, high-performance environment
- Interest in investment markets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Capabilities to learn other technology
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Currently have or willing to obtain the Series 65 license within six months of hire
- Four-year degree in finance, economics, accounting, investment management, or equivalent.
Send resume and cover letter including salary expectations to email@example.com. No recruiters.