As a boutique firm with deep capabilities, our reach is global and our passion for helping our clients achieve their goals is steadfast. At ACG, we expect all of our employees to embrace our Core Values by bringing your “A” game; being team oriented and client focused; “Standing on your head”; Relatable, empathetic & trustworthy; and always being committed to serving clients.
ACG Advisory Services is the wealth management division of ACG. Our clients are business owners, individuals and endowments. For some clients, we assist with optimizing their 401(k) and Retirement Benefit Plans; for other clients, we provide direction for their investment portfolios in order to navigate an ever increasingly volatile market. Thus client service is essential, and we pay close attention to this attribute.
- Provide retirement plan participant education for firm’s qualified plan clients
- Meet with business owners, plan sponsors or company executives periodically to review company retirement plan
- Meet with participants in a one-on-one setting to discuss current financial situation and provide education about potential adjustments
- Engage with plan participants to assist personal and retirement plan rollover opportunities
- Assist with financial planning for plan participants and firm clients
- Participate in investment committee meetings when necessary
- Work with other team members during the onboarding process for new clients
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Effective public speaking
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision in a rapidly changing, high-performance environment
- Some travel is required, both day travel and overnight
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using “go-to meeting” software a plus
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Currently have or willing to obtain the Series 65 license
- Four-year degree in finance, economics, accounting, investment management, or equivalent work experience.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation or desire to obtain
How to Apply
Apply by email to Kim D’Amico firstname.lastname@example.org