William F. McCauley, PhD
Vice Admiral, U.S. Navy (Ret.) Board Member
“Working with the ACG team that is solely focused on performance and support of their client base is both unique and refreshing. I consider it an honor to be part of the team.”
Admiral McCauley is a highly decorated naval officer, including Bronze Stars for service in combat and the Purple Heart. He graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy and subsequently earned Masters and Doctoral degrees in finance and economics. He applies his strategic thinking on the ACG advisory board.
- Multiple sea commands and Pentagon tours covering a 36 year naval career.
- Vice President and Vice Chairman, national financial services corporation.
- Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Nortel Networks.
- Director, national foundation.
- Author of two novels.
Admiral McCauley has served on numerous boards, including:
- San Diego Cancer Society
- Naval Academy Foundation
- Scripps Foundation
- University of California Health Science Advisory Committee
- Northrop Grumman Ship Systems Board
- Pacific Specialty Insurance Company
- High-Tech Engineering
- Nortel Government Solutions