ACG leads webinar with the Virginia Society of CPAs in a discussion on retirement plan design considerations
The Virginia Society of CPAs invited Sandy Wiggins and David Kupstas to lead a web based presentation on retirement plan design options including 401(k), profit sharing and cash balance plans. The presentation focused on designing retirement plans considering tax, compensation and other factors.
ACG regularly presents to CPAs and other industry groups on topics such as:
- Understanding Fiduciary Responsibility
- Corporate Retirement Plan Update: Goals, Restatements, and Regulatory Trends
- Strategies & Considerations in Designing Qualified Plans
- Closely Held Business Succession Strategies
- Investment Markets Update
- Other select topics
For more info and to schedule a presentation, please contact Sandy Wiggins at 804-323-1886.
— Posted on July 20, 2016 at 4:33 pm by Sandy Wiggins